WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information about you:
- Your name and title.
- You contact details such as postal address, e-mail address, billing address and telephone number(s).
- Purchases and orders made by you.
- Payment information (this is not stored or recorded by Fortius Sportswear directly, this is processed securely and encrypted by our third party payment providers).
- Your online browsing activities on any of our websites including which items you store in your shopping cart.
- Information about the device you use to browse our websites including the IP address and device type.
- Your correspondence and communication with us.
We capture information using “cookies” which are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We use your personal data gathered to:
- Fulfil any orders placed through our website.
- Verify your identity.
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk of crime and fraud.
- Show you promotional communications.
- Assess and monitor the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We only share your personal data with third parties to help us use your information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site (you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here). You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
We may also share your personal data where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute)
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at any time on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product experience or other transactions.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
If you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through our website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through our website, we will maintain your personal data for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
FORTIUS SPORTSWEAR LTD, (Privacy Compliance Officer), 56 Oxford Drive, Ruislip, HA4 9EZ, United Kingdom.